You will need:
-15 ml of sugar
-Any toppings you want on your ice cream
-1 spoon of salt (any type)
-1 spoon of milk (preferably white milk)
-2 Ziploc bags
-1 big (preferably 1 litre) container
-1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
**Use gloves at all times if possible**
1. Put all the sugar in a Ziploc bag.
2. Pour 1 spoon of milk into the Ziploc bag with the sugar
3. Pour the vanilla extract into the bag.
4. Put Ziploc bag into the 2nd Ziploc bag. (Get rid of air inside, make sure to seal well)
5. Fill 2/3 of the container with snow.
6. Put salt into the container with the snow.
7. Put the lid on the container, shake well
8. Shake until the milk turns into ice cream, take Ziploc bags out.
9. Put in preferred toppings/syrup
10. Take the spoon out and enjoy!
**Salt may sting hands**